Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The World's Oldest Form of Experiential Learning

Older wealthy men often need warm female bodies.  An increasingly female, increasingly indebted law student population needs money.  Typical of the fine problem solving skills evident in most degree candidates, numerous students have figured out the solution.
During her first year, she faced tuition and expenses that ran nearly $50,000, even after a scholarship. So she decided to check out a dating website that connected women looking for financial help with men willing to provide it, in exchange for companionship and sex — a "sugar daddy" relationship as they are known.

Now, almost three years and several sugar daddies later, [she] will have zero college debt, while some of her peers are burdened with six-digit debts.
I'm not seeing any moral queasiness here.  For one, sugar daddy relationships diversify the law school with female students who may not have been otherwise able to afford an elitist education.

My law school didn't have many hos.  Did yours?

More importantly, there's a great deal of practical education here:  managing the client's expectations, dealing with late-night calls, using a good standard retainer to protect yourself, applying the UCC when the checks cash, properly objecting when the other party wants to slip in something improper...

Really, I don't know why we don't just recruit at the Bunny Ranch.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if she aced her Contracts class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a boring, dime-a-dozen 40-something white dude, this option does not really present itself in my case.

    I mean, don't get me wrong, I tried to sell myself and my hotness. It, uh, just didn't take, I guess - no one was willing to pay.

    Just like your average pro-boner case, I guess.

    Ahem, pro-bono. I meant pro-bono.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain Hruska Carswell, Continuance KingJune 4, 2016 at 9:24 AM

    If you are poor and brown, selling Loosies is a crime. If you are white, good looking and have huge knockers, serial prostitution is ok?

    ReplyDelete